St Andrew’s Church is part of the Uxbridge Parish. The church was designed by Sir George Gilbert Scott and was opened in 1865
The Eucharist is at the heart of their community life. They do things well but in a relaxed and modern style. Their aim is to follow our Lord’s teaching to love God and their neighbours as they would themselves. They express this by worshipping God, seeking wholeness of life and witnessing to their faith.
Over the years we have designed many products for St Andrew’s Church. In 2015 we create a book and a range of souvenirs to celebrated the 150th Anniversary of the church. More recently we were asked to design a new responsive website for the church which went live in October 2018.
Website link: https://standrewsuxbridge.org